WELCOME TO THE EXHIBITOR RESOURCES PAGE
Here, current exhibitors can find information on deadlines, rules, regulations, how to order furniture, services, and more.
Start making valuable buyer connections today! Use the exhibitor console for key information and to connect with buyers before the show.
- View your attendee matches in the Show Planner
- Access your free custom booth promotion widget for your website or blog
- Purchase marketing opportunities and sponsorships including digital and print
- Order lead retrieval
- Order staff badges
Email registered buyers
Schedule Appointments with Buyers
Create and Update Your Online and Print Directory Listing
Print directory deadline is June 14, 2019.
EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL
DECORATOR & ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Freeman is the official general services contractor for ASD Market Week, and provides a wide variety of services including labor, electrical, furniture and accessories rentals, and more.
Contact Freeman direct with any question regarding your booth set-up needs:
Freeman Customer Service
Phone: (888) 508-5054 or (702) 579-1700
Using your own contractors to set up your booth?
Review submission requirements
Check back soon for March 2020 updates.
Use this checklist as a guide for important deadlines. Order by the deadline dates to save money or there will be additional charges. Please keep copies of all forms and bring them with you to show site.
KNOW THE RULES!
Exhibitors must abide by all booth rules and regulations as outlined within the service manual and exhibit space contract. Please be sure to review all ASD Market Week rules and regulation to avoid costly violation fees onsite. The ASD Market Week Service Manual contains important show information, rules and regulations, discount deadlines, and all show services.
Did you know…
- Freeman labor must install ground supported signs over the 8’ drape line.
- Hand carts and dollies are not permitted for exhibitor use.
- Electricians must install all under-carpet electrical and manage distribution to all power points.
- Merchandise or booths sold to buyers may not be removed from the show floor before 3pm on Wednesday, March 20. Beginning at 3pm on Wednesday, March 20, buyers will be permitted to hand carry items off the floor.
- Banners, telescopic rods, etc., over 8 feet must be installed by Freeman.
- Boxes, crates or packing material may not be stored anywhere in your booth.
- Jewelry exhibitors must provide line-of-site for neighboring booths.
- Banners and flags may not exceed 12ft in height.
- Cameras and video cameras are prohibited on the show floor.
- No children under the age of 16 will be allowed into the show. No babies, no strollers, no exceptions.
- Wheeled bags on the show floor can be 18” h x 12” w or smaller. No bags can be brought in to the show floor after 9:00am on the last day of the show.
- We appreciate your cooperation in creating a professional business environment for our industry buyers and attendees.
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
All companies are required to provide a certificate of insurance.
EARLY TEARDOWN POLICY
Early booth breakdown is strictly prohibited. Due to an increase in complaints from buyers and exhibitors on this issue, ASD Market Week is committed to eliminating these practices from the show floor on the final day of the trade show. An exhibitor is in violation of early breakdown if they start to break down their booth, remove product from their shelves, box up product and are unable to conduct business in their booth PRIOR TO 3 PM on Wednesday, March 20. Show Management will have teams of staff on the show floor the last day to enforce compliance of this policy, if your booth is breaking down, we will take photographs and your company will receive a violation form on site with a fine of $500 for first time violators, $1,000 fine for 2nd time violators and 3rd time violators will forfeit opportunity to participate in the show.
Companies in violation of this policy are jeopardizing their booth location for future shows and the fine must be paid prior to being able to reserve space in subsequent shows. Please keep this in mind when making staffing decisions and travel arrangements for the final day of the show.
All personnel accessing on the show floor are required to wear an “EXHIBITOR” badge at all times. Each company is allotted 6 badges per 10 x 10 booth. If you need additional, there is a $45 administrative fee per badge. Lost badges onsite are $100 to reprint.
Badges are not mailed prior to the show.
Call (800) 227-0511 with any registration questions.
BOOTH DESIGN INSPIRATION + IDEAS
See how brands at ASD’s sister show the National Stationery Show designed and created their single booth displays to create a unique and inviting look without breaking the bank.
ASD OFFICIAL AUTHORIZED VENDORS
- Hotel & Travel – OnPeak
- Attendee/Exhibitor Email Provider – Reach Marketing
- Email List Rental Provider – Reach Marketing
- Lead Retrieval – Experient
- Attendee/Exhibitor Registration – Experient
- General Service for Onsite:
- Furnishings, Freight, Labor – Freeman
- Electrical – Freeman
- Onsite Catering – Centerplate
IMPORTANT— You may be contacted by third party companies purportedly offering services related to the event. Please be aware that, despite potentially confusing language in their solicitations to you, many of these companies are not affiliated in any way with the event, are not endorsed by us, and may be offering services that are either subpar, misleading, or fraudulent. We do not in any way endorse or condone these companies and we are not responsible for their behavior. Any business arrangements regarding the event that you may make through unaffiliated third-party companies are at your own risk and expense.